While we at Affordable Rent-A-Car and Sales may be biased, we love Utah. This state is full of beautiful attractions and breathtaking scenery. You could easily get a car rental and spend weeks just exploring state parks, Salt Lake City, and more! If you’re visiting Utah and looking for attractions to consider, take a look at Canyonlands National Park.
Located about four hours from Salt Lake City, Canyonlands National Park makes a nice weekend getaway or a week-long adventure. There’s plenty to do at this Utah attraction including:
- Biking: The park has many roads designated for biking use. You’ll get a good workout and see some amazing sights at the same time!
- Boating: There’s more than one river in Canyonlands National Park! Enjoy cruising the river or the adventure of white water rafting.
- Hiking: Canyonlands National Park has a trail for everyone! You can easily spend your entire time at the park out on the trail if you so desire.
- Auto touring: You can enjoy the scenery from the comfort of your car rental as you explore many scenic drives throughout the park.
- Horseback riding: You can enjoy all the backcountry roads within the park by horseback.
You can find so much to do at Canyonlands National Park. It’s an outdoor enthusiast’s dream. Plus, if you plan to stay overnight, you can take advantage of camping within the park.
For your travels to and from the park, contact Affordable Rent-A-Car and Sales at (801) 266-7368. We have everything from car rentals for the quick trip to 15 passenger van rentals for group excursions or for packing all your camping gear. Check out our rental car inventory, and make a reservation today!